Saturday, August 14, 2010

Randomness anyone...

I feel like blogging but not quite sure about what. I'm feeling incredibly random. Here goes something. Bear with me peeps.

-I miss going line dancing on Friday and Saturday nights. The bresa had some good memories.

-I miss hanging out with the people from the line dancing days.

-I really want to have a bonfire but its been do dang warm.

-I hate humidity.

-I need to work on not saying the first thing that comes to my mind. I got a dirty look at Meijer today.

-I go to the grocery store way too much. I guess I just love food.

-I haven't read enough this summer. Too much softball.

-Phrase from today, "I'm on a mission. We need Cheez-its and beer."

-I wish I could be in school again and just do nothing and enjoy summer.

-I can't wait for college football to start. I do need t new team to cheer on tho. Norte Dame or Northwestern. Maybe Northwestern their colors are purple and white.

-I really, really need to go to bed. I'm exhausted and I think its coming across in my blog post.

-Good night.

2 comments:

My Life... the ins and outs the ups and downs said...

I miss line dancing nights too!!! And going other places just isn't the same!!!

Dawn said...

I think we should go again. Any decent places to attempt to go? Or we could go and get a drink. What do you tnink???